The Smarty Cat Suite of Games
Special offer when you purchase ‘The Smarty Cat Suite of Games!’
Develop children’s love of the Irish language with ‘The Smarty Cat Suite of Games!’ These games will ensure that children learn the language in a relaxed and informal manner. Playing these games gets children speaking ‘as Gaeilge’ to each other and helps them to become much more confident in their knowledge of the language.
Included in the suite of games are the following:
- 1 boxset of Cluichí Gaeilge (10 games in the boxset)
- 1 Chatty Cat Ball
- 1 verb game (Cé Mhéad Cat? – Past and Present Tense of Irregular Varbs)
- 1 Verb game (Cé Mhéad Cat? – Past and Future Tense of Irregular Verbs).
- The chatty Cat Ball could be used as a starter activity to get the children asking and questions to each other.
- The individual games could be set up on stations for children to play. The children could be rotated around these stations.
Out of stock
Smarty Cat Games
Smarty Cat Games has developed several language resources to assist children with learning Irish in a fun and informal manner.
These games ensure that children become more actively involved in their own learning, thus acquiring the necessary skills and knowledge to become more competent in the Irish language.